- two cheaply-purchased panel monitors
- a hearty helping of HGTV
- a cleaned and repaired (cross your fingers) fridge
- an interesting and brief gunshow
- an awesome, awesome ballgame with fantastic seats [Lexus Club Box], which included:
- catering at our seats
- tasty seven-layer dip & chips
- chili dogs
- ice cream in a hat (it’s tradition, man)
- a hilariously fun near-rain-out
- a whomping of the Mariners (well, it was a whomping until the seventh, but we still won)
…and a happy congrats to my pal Auntie K!
- Just to continue the theme, here are some jolly Trekkie inspirational posters. (“Expendability”–reminds me of a family joke: Ensign Justin Case.)
- Userfriendly answers the age-old question: What happens when an AOL employee gets fired?
- Nice barcode placement.