>Your roving librarian, reporting from the Borders at Park and Preston.
Things that have made this day possible:
- A Borders across from my husband’s place of work.
- A raspberry-mocha latte.
- A blueberry bagel.
- A Compaq R4000 (with 802.11b/g, of course).
- A 24-hour free pass for T-Mobile wifi.
- A patient customer service rep (who about fell out of his chair when he didn’t have to spend half an hour explaining to me how to find my IP/DNS).
- A USB flash drive.
- A remote log-in to my work network drive(s).
- Our work email client, downloaded to my laptop.
- My wiki.
- An IM client.
- Microsoft Office 2003 (I grudgingly admit).
- A cell phone.
- A great boss.
I want to give Technology a great big bear hug.