>This is evil of me, but… I opened a CRS report that was titled “Intelligence Issues in Congress.” And snickered.
- Comics made from information found on Wikipedia.
- Comic about how the airline instructions given by flight attendants resemble a dance.
- What really happened after Grant Wood, the painter of American Gothic (1930), left the farm. (From this set of photoshop-ed ghosts in famous artworks.)
- And, just in time for winter again, more BoingBoing examples of video-game–inspired scarves.
- An elaborate Rube-Goldberg contraption. Makes me want to go home and play Mousetrap.
- The communication of your youth… now wireless.
- Portraits of gamers’ hands: this Star Wars arcade one is my favorite, next to this one.
- Photos of kitchy souvenirs superimposed on their real counterparts. Alex and I did something similar in DC, having not seen these photos, with the back of a penny at the Lincoln Memorial.