>No Peter Jackson’s Hobbit—no, no, no!!!!
I read this on Slashdot on Monday and hoped it was a wild rumor. Sigh… Can’t New Line and Jackson put aside their squabbles over pay just long enough to make the movie their public is longing for? I’m afraid to watch a Hobbit by another director, I really am.
Today’s Good News
- My utterly-bizarre lemonade-craving this morning was perfectly timed, as a coworker unexpectedly brought some to our office party.
- I just finished Samurai Shortstop, and can now review it for Jessica, the Cool Librarian.
- I had a “Eureka!” moment with my book this morning–I won’t be making the 50K mark next week, but at least the problemmatic opening is solved! Woohoo!
- I now have 4 graphic novels on their way to me via BookMooch… Now if I could only learn more patience for media mail.
- My geeky-artist-librarian expertise was put to good use today while looking for novels/comics for an art student who wanted something to read while he waited in line for a Wii. Does that sound totally up my alley, or what?
I also finished the Abilene backlog post (only LA left to cover!)