>I’m currently logged into the OPAL room for my presentation on wikis with Chad Boeninger, and am just waiting around for it to start… in half an hour. I’ve got some time to kill, for once.
Today was the last class in the five-week Human Resources course on Supervisory Skills, and I got a nifty certificate. The handbook for that class has already come in handy; it’s a great resource. One of the main HR trainers, Melissa Ozuna, presented most of the course. I’ve had her before, and she’s always fun and informative. I’d like to form those kinds of presentation skills.
Things on my to-do list:
- fill out travel forms for April (TLA and DLC)
- check calendar for LITA and DLC fall dates
- more updates for the Denton Reads website
- meet with printer about Denton Reads poster
- look at the A-Z Digitization documentation to consider writing an article
- get total uploaded CRS Reports to 10,000 by June (ALA!)
- start getting material together for my first performance review
That’s of course just the tip of the iceberg that is my To-Do List, but it will do for a start.
In the good news category, two of my dear librarian friends recently found positions that they’re perfect for. I wish them all the best in their new positions… even though they’re both now several states away. (Meet up in DC in June, anyone?)