>This is getting to be a pattern–weekends that are more heavily-scheduled even than my already-busy weekdays!
This weekend features:
- a brief trip out to a certain place in Cross Roads
- the Denton Reads Children’s Festival
- a baby shower
- our oldest nephew‘s 5th birthday party / cookout
- the Denton Reads author visit, consisting of:
- committee chairs dinner with the author
- author book-signing & lecture
…And dude, I just got back from Denver. So, um, that’s really all I can post about right now. If you want to learn a little more about my two work trips and other fun stuff I’ve been up to for the past two weeks, check out my professional blog: geeky artist librarian. Personally, I’m going to go run some errands and charge the camera battery in preparation for tomorrow’s Day of Hectic-ousity (I’m also acting as photographer for all Denton Reads events).