- Smoking Aces: Bleh. What a promising trailer–seemed like a stylish black comedy shoot ’em up–and the only good part of the movie was Ryan Reynolds (for once, he was used not for comedic relief, but was excellent in a serious role).
- Smallville: what, did this show jump back over the shark? It was all so angst-y that I almost didn’t want to watch… and then Chloe became a meteor-freak… and Linda “Wonder Woman” Carter was cast as her meteor-infected mother… and then they created an awesome film noir-esque episode that made their awesome “1960” episode look laughable.
- Lost: it’s been announced: final three seasons! This gives me hope: an ending for them to work toward.
- BSG: it’s over until 2008!!! We watched our last two DVR-ed episodes last night, and were rudely shocked to find that the next season is in a year! Arg!
- The leads have been cast for Time Traveler’s Wife: Eric Bana and Rachel McAdams. I think McAdams is a great choice; Bana I’m a little nervous about. I’m still having PTSD flashes from The Hulk (aka, “The worst waste of Jennifer Connelly in a movie EVER”).