- Enjoyed seeing my good friend Kat, who is Most Greatly With Child.
- Took a ridiculous amount of photos, as usual.
- Played Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks the 80s, and did not totally suck on the medium level.
- Turned 29.
- Enjoyed many phone calls from wonderful family members (in particular the voice-mail from my father-in-law singing “Happy Birthday”).
- Had some really incredible steak and shrimp.
- Held my first meetings as Chair of one of the HSU BYA Committees (as did Alex, Chair of another committee in that group).
- Wore a purple shirt.
- Had Ben & Jerry’s Irish Delight Ice Cream.
- Did not sleep a wink Friday night.
- Enjoyed driving my Awesome New Ride.
- Enjoyed having the fuel efficiency of a car, not a truck.
Yep, I’m still busy as heck. Check out my photos instead of waiting around for text comments (er, the Abilene photos aren’t up yet, though):