>The whole Houston trip was an interesting saga, briefly summarized here:
- nearly missed plane from DFW
- workshop was amazing, met some interesting people
- got four fantastic hardbacks of Tufte’s work
- stuck in traffic for an hour and half on the way to Houston Hobby
- missed 6:30 flight–last flight of the day!
- spent 45 minutes trying to find another flight or lodgings
- was picked up by a family member
- back to the airport at 4am, flew to DFW at 6am
- drove directly to Denton for work to meet 2 of the 4 deadlines from last week
Do not pass go, do not collect $200, do not get any sleep.
Anyway, this is my week of playing deep catch-up at work, so I’ll still be lying low on the blog-radar. I’ll try to post more info about the workshop next week.