>…So much of it, in fact, that I haven’t been around here much, have I?
Well, here’s the update:
- Alex leaves Saturday to spend a week in St. Petersburg
- I’ll be at ALA in Anaheim June 26th – 30th
- so much more travel planned that it makes me tired/excited to think about
- been very social lately: dinner with Greg & Cari and then Amy & Jaime, art museum with my parents, day with Carolyn, and an afternoon of books and ice cream with Jayne & progeny
- visited bookstores 5 times in the past 2.5 weeks (it’s an addiction)
- close to finalizing our houseplans (probably won’t break ground until August–arg!)
- still reading a lot of “fun” books
- managing to write in my novel–major breakthrough last week
- still lack the ability to tan
Um… that’s at least a portion of my life, currently. I’ve been writing a lot of thoughts on paper, but haven’t sat down to transcribe them here, yet. Maybe next week while I’m bored and husband-less.