Been off work for a week, and SO MUCH to DO! I’ve been trying to post for ages, but my brain isn’t really operating in prime fashion, so… I give you this lovely bulleted list-styled update instead.
1) winter boots have been purchased!
- DSW Bare Traps Cassiene Wedge, black
- they fit all my priorities: comfort, style, waterproof, fur-lined for warmth, raised-but-not-dangerous-heel, and traction!
- kitchen done (thanks, Mom!)
- library 3/4 done (thanks again to my Mom-O!)
- clothes: still to go
- assorted paper stuff: to be sorted, filed, packed
- attic: still waiting
3) getting rid of things:
- garage sale: huge success! stuff was taken, money was made
- craigslist: occupies a lot of my time each day, but worth it
- furniture: some interest, hoping to sell more of it soon
- appliances: listing for sale at the end of the week-ish
- vehicle: still for sale, but have had enquiries
- house: still up for sale/rent
- interested in anything? i’ve got a master list of items for sale on flickr
- 5 million tons of junk mail
- this book i made
- that i still own Breaking Dawn for some reason… (soon to be remedied by a) dropping it off at Half-Price Books, b) burning it, c) denial, or d) all of the above–which implies i leave it on the stoop of Half-Price Books in a flaming bag, hee hee hee)
- 4 unused flashlights
- 800 yards of cat5e (i’m estimating, ha)
- a few socks that i had accused my dryer of stealing (ahem, er, apologies, Awesome Dryer. sorry about that.)