I’m Starr, your resident geeky artist librarian! This website hosts both my blog and my ePortfolio (where you can view my experience, education, professional development, and other activities). You can read more about me at the right, or look at my contact info. In 2012, I completed my PhD in Higher Education. My dissertation focused on the leadership and educational attainment of academic library deans.
- Academic Library Leadership & Administration
- Library Assessment (Impact of Libraries on Student/Faculty Outcomes)
- Role of Libraries in Higher Education
- New Models of Research Support
- Digital Collections & Digitization
Information is the currency of democracy. ~ Thomas Jefferson